Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dearest Poker

Dearest Poker:

I know we have a love hate relationship, and I think if we are to continue our little tug of war, you may need to quite with the Jack. You can be a K or bring home all the Queens you would like, It's aces to me even if you show up with a 52 (cause I just learned the odds of that hand against an AK lol), but leave the Jack at the bar where it belongs. In fact, everytime I see Jack, I kinda want to pray to the porcelin god myself.

No, really, all kidding aside you can Keep your Jack and I will raise you two tequila's w/lime. Cause next time you raise BEFORE we get to me, you'll find me at the bar cause I'm folding baby.

Little side note my sneakey friend, I heard 8's are the new Ace's, dress appropriately.

Love your passisive aggressive but faithfull servent,

Heather

1 comment: