Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Moving ahead

Well, last time I wrote, which was a while ago, I told you all about I rediscovered passion of mine. Well, I am happy to report that I am pursueing that passion along with my 8 yo daughter Alexia. We have opened an Etsy shop. Http://www.AngeloneDesigns.Etsy.com We created a Twitter for it @AngelOneDesigns and have started a blog for it as well http://www.AngelOneDesigns.blogspot.com I will create a facebook next, but a girl only has so many hours!

Please follow us on Twitter, heart us on Etsy, and read our blog. If you really want to make it all worth it, buy something. (ha ha little joke there)

If you like what you see, but want something different, please send us an email AngelOneDesigns@aol.com

Much love, and thanks for the support!!




No comments:

Post a Comment