Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pokerspace

So, I joined Pokerspace today. There are tons of great tools on there, so I wanted to share it. Plus it seems to be a social site too, so if you join, or already have, friend me lol. AngelOne is my user name.

I also joined Ladyfreerollerz.com, so if you are female, come join. Lots of woman, and private games, so fun.

I joined Suitedpockets.com as well, and love this forum.

I am still new to forums, so I am kinda just stumbling around blindfolded. Pokerspace is more of a huge social site, with lots of tools and ways to earn points. I challenge you to the riddles. Holy headach Batman!

http://www.pokerspace.com/?u=AngelOne

I know this is not a clickable link. Please click the title of this blog, as that link works.

So anyway, there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Heather your pokerspace link isnt clickable. use the link tab on blogspot post' Hope that helps.
    Pokerdog283
    I will add your blog to one of mine.
    http://pokerdog283.wordpress.com
    thanks,

    ReplyDelete